Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Using Memes to Illustrate Classroom Procedure

I discussed in a previous post the importance of waiting a day or two to do classroom procedures because students are often bored with hearing a different rendition of more or less the same rules several times in one day.  I also discussed the importance of making a good lasting first impression with your students.  Why not kill two birds with one stone and have fun with teaching about your classroom policies?  It is a surefire way to help students remember them.

I decided to generate a bunch of memes and make a PowerPoint of them.  I'm hoping it is a hit!  I find them very amusing (but then again I get amused very easily), so hopefully my students do as well.

Want a ready-to-go set for yourself?  I have them HERE in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.


No comments:

Post a Comment