Sunday, August 3, 2014

TPT Back to School Sale

It's back to school time!

Many Teachers Pay Teachers sellers (including myself!) are discounting their stores for this major TPT sale.  This sale runs from August 4th to 5th (this coming Monday and Tuesday).

My entire store is discounted by 20%, so be sure to go and purchase some back to school essentials!  You can also use discount code BTS14 for an additional 10% off any purchases (not just from me)!

As always, my offer of a FREE gift with a $25 purchase is still good.

Long story short:
Make a $25 purchase from my store and leave me feedback on at least ONE item (feedback makes me a better seller and product maker) and I will share access with you on my ENTIRE Google shared drive.  This means you will have access to every resource that has ever been shared with me as well as every resource I have ever made and ever will make.  You don't want to miss this deal!  I'm also very organized, so you can find all of the files you will need quite easily!

If you choose to take advantage of this offer, make sure to fill out THIS FORM so I know what e-mail address to share the folder with.

So head on down to TPT and stock up on all of those back to school essentials!  Now is the time to do it as the discounts are only good for 48 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment