Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone has a restful and safe Memorial Day Weekend.  The final countdowns to the end of the year can begin!

Just for fun, I have decided (at last minute) to throw a TPT Memorial Day sale.   Everything in my store is 20% off now through Monday.  I have some awesome new resources in there including a subjunctive unit bundle, a passe compose bundle, interactive number and alphabet powerpoints, and a travel project.

Oh.. and that free gift with a $25 purchase is still good!  Make a $25 purchase and leave at least one piece of feedback, and I will share my google drive folder with you.  This folder literally includes every resource I have ever had and will ever have.  Plus? It's meticulously organized by topic and/or book and chapter.




No comments:

Post a Comment