Monday, March 3, 2014

Fortune Cookie

So I must apologize for my extended absence.  I know it's been a few weeks since I posted.  Considering most of you are teachers, I'm guessing you completely understand what February entails, thus why I haven't posted recently.

Anywho, I figured I'd end my hiatus with another easy activity/idea.

My French 1s are currently learning the futur proche (near future/I am going to _____) and my French 2s are currently learning the futur simple (simple futur/I will _____).

To mix it up and to encourage them to write their own original sentences, I had each group make fortune cookies.  It was a simple outline I found online.  I blew it up to the size of the paper and asked the kids to write a message in the future tense.

I collected them and proof-read them before handing them back. But once it was done, I handed one to each student who handed one in, so they got a random fortune.


No comments:

Post a Comment