Saturday, January 3, 2015

Buche de Noel

Yeah I've been super lazy about posting lately (apologies).  But I just had to share the overflow of the amazing Buches de Noel that my kids made!  We have a holiday party every year before Christmas break and I decided to mix it up from the normal crepes.  I told the kids that if they made a Buche de Noel (they could work in groups in the class) and brought it in, they could get extra credit.  Well a lot of kids in one class (the photo is the cakes from a 30 student class) decided to take me up on my offer and made a TON of them!  They were so creative though.. the one in the bottom right of the photo even has acorns made of hershey kisses and nutter butters!

I hope everyone had a restful Christmas break.  Bring it on 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment